Monday, February 1, 2010

MON MON MON!!

Some people eat to live, but I definitely live to eat. This weekend I celebrated my mother's 25th year of hard work (putting up with me, no doubt!) by stuffing my face with my close friends. I couldn't have had it any better!

On Friday night I went with the guys to Seoul Garden:
IMG_0733 IMG_0735
Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcakes courtesy of Shawn Be, Tina’s oven, and Chef Choi

Saturday Brunch the family went to Zingermans Roadhouse:
IMG_0740 DSC02493 - Big DSC02491 - Big
And Sat Night Chef Choi made me a gourmet dinner:
P1050980 P1050981
Wild Mushrooms by Tyler Florence

P1050982
P1050992
P1060080 P1060074
Bacon Wrapped Scallops with Spicy Mayo and Avocado by Tyler Florence

P1050999 IMG_0741
Horseradish and Garlic Prime Ribeye by Tyler Florence

IMG_0742 IMG_0743
P1060101 P1060102
Tiramisu by Giada de Laurentis

P1060098 IMG_0762
This is how I felt after the weekend!

3 comments:

lily said...

haha omggg you dressed up in the last pic <3 so cuuute

Tina said...

Hahah the last picture is sooo cute!!

Liz said...

haha..i love all the "citations" for the recipes. everything looks delicious!

Post a Comment